Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, Welcome To Our Forum! You must Be registered For See Hidden Links. It's Fast & Free. Click Here!
Dismiss Notice
You are trying to access our V.I.P area, you need to purchase V.I.P package for that! Buy Now!

V.I.P Free VPS/RDP with Admin Access For Staff & V.I.P Members 2018!

Discussion in 'Premium Accounts' started by ★ ƮƹȼɦώąŁƮ ★, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ★ ƮƹȼɦώąŁƮ ★

★ ƮƹȼɦώąŁƮ ★ !!Admin!! Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Verified Uploader
    [​IMG]

WHAT IS RDP?

Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.​

Clients exist for most versions of Microsoft Windows (including Windows Mobile), Linux, Unix, OS X, iOS, Android, and other operating systems. RDP servers are built into Windows operating systems; an RDP server for Unix and OS X also exists. By default, the server listens on TCP port 3389and UDP port 3389.

Microsoft currently refers to their official RDP server software as Remote Desktop Connection, formerly "Terminal Services Client".The protocol is an extension of the ITU-T T.128 application sharing protocol.

[​IMG]

RDP DETAILS :

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 1000 or greater.**

2. ★ ţέςħώάĻĻέţ ★

★ ţέςħώάĻĻέţ ★ Head Moderator Staff Member

• Verified Uploader
    • Head Moderator
    Hmmmmmm! Great Spppeeeddddd!
    :jumloo:::christmas::

rajik likes this.
  3. rajik

rajik New Member

ohh superb grest bro
    [​IMG]

4. rajik